Good Day Millstream Valley Snowmobile Club 66 Members
I hope 2016 has found you healthy and ready to sled! The snow will come, I promise. This newsletter will cover various informative topics so I hope you take the time to read.
Important information how YOU can help make our trail system even better
If you have been unable to come out this year to help with the various activities that have been completed, here are ways that you can contribute:
Warming shelters, insure you clean up after using
1. Take your garbage with you or burn it
2. Place recyclables in container and if container is full bag up the cans and place the bag outside and place a new bag in the container
3. Bring in fire wood
4.The NBSF ask members to Respect the No Smoking policy in the shelters
5. If you see and mess either inside or outside the shelter take a few minutes to clean it up.
6. Please stay on the marked trail system and respect the many landowners property that have graciously let us utilize their land. This is a fantastic privilege to have
7. Carry a small saw with you to cut branches that need to be cut back.
8. Please don’t litter
Most importantly, provide feedback. If you see something that can be improved or have suggestions, contact a director. This is your club, let’s make it the best in the province.
On behalf of the Club Directors we wish you a safe and fun sledding season!
Get Ready for the upcoming season....
The NBFSC has a GPS tracking system in all groomers around the province. You can log on to an interactive map to get up to date information
on what trails have been groomed and how long ago for the entire province.
Please Note: results are one day delayed
Click on the "NBFSC" logo below to be redirected to the site
For real time MVSC grooming updates click the "Spot" logo below
You can also get up to date information from our trail forum page
The Millstream Valley is located just north of Sussex, New Brunswick. We have approximately 350 kms of snowmobile trails located in and around the Millstream Valley covering Belleisle Bay, Belleisle, Cambridge-Narrows, Lower Millstream, Berwick, Head of Millstream and Sussex. We have approximately 400 members. Grooming is done with a Case IH Puma 145 Tracker with a Soucy track kit.
Please take a look around and feel free to send us comments on what you would like to see added or provide your feedback.
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on club news, events and more.